Since last time, I have been…
– travelling to Kristiansand and their impressive culture house Kilden, for a folkdance and folkmusic performance I did the costume design for. I really enjoy getting out and seeing a part of my country I’m unfamiliar with!
– watching the little kitten grow bigger and bolder. She is adorable and playful and a handful, but mostly adorable.
– taking it slow. I’ve needed to really step back and not be working on something *all the time*.
– sewing, still. A few things made not for myself to share here, and some things that just need that last row of double stitching that is on hold until my sewing machine is back from a tune-up.
– planning my summer vacation, which will include a girl’s trip to Copenhagen, and a week at our place in Italy where eating mozarella and sweeping leaves of the patio will be the only solid plans. Mmm, looking forward to that already!
– celebrating 17th of May (constitution day) yesterday with friends, food, drink, ice cream, flags and fireworks. Not having my bunad close by this year, I wore my grandma dress instead and felt nice and festive!